Exterior Wall Insulation (EWI)
Dot And Dab are approved applicators to the new insulation render systems
Reasons to use EWI
- To improve the comfort and u-value of your home and save on heating bills!
- To renovate an aging exterior by fitting insulation directly over the existing exterior.
- Troublesome exteriors can be fixed by fitting the insulation panels over the top and apply the render system.
Biggest Advantages of EWI
- Compared to internal wall insulation you will not affect the interior of your home.
- There is no cold bridging as the entire property is covered in insulation.
- The exterior will look brand new and add value to the property.
New Modern Low Maintenance Finishes
SILICONE RENDER – Self Cleaning render , will look fresh for many years with no repainting needed. The most popular selection
ACRYLIC RENDER- Extremely flexible render to prevent future cracking.
BRICK SLIPS- Brick effect render
DASH AND TEXTURE – Traditional dash and texture finishes can be used on the EWI system
Fitting The System
Dot And Dab can deal with all the usual problems when installing insulated render systems such as , Window sill extensions, extending fascia, floor lines, down pipes and waste pipes.
We protect all doors and windows and surrounding areas.
Unlike many other company’s offering this system we have invested in our very own plastering machine. We can spray apply the render finishes ensuring a uniform finish better than any hand applied applicators can achieve.
Dot And Dabs Plastering Machine
We can apply the systems much faster with the investment in plastering machines.
Finished Insulation Projects In Cheltenham